About the Book
This page is also available in: Indonesian
Table of Contents (with links to sample chapters)
Jesus’ Death on the Cross and the Qur’an
History, Doctrine, and Muslim Agnosticism
Jesus Is God
Trinity, Tawhid, and Monotheism
Transmission of Scripture and the Qur’an
- Falsification Test?
- One Single Version of the Qur’an?
- “Direct Words”, First Person, and Third Person
- Has the Bible Changed, Or Are Muslims Trying to Change the Bible?
Proof That the Qur’an Is Not From the One True God
Was Muhammad the Prophet Spoken of by Moses?
Two or Three Witnesses: What Was Muhammad’s Authority?
Can God Die?
Son of God
A Question Muslims Have Been Unable to Answer
Do Muslims Believe in Jesus?
Paulinity Versus Christianity
Jesus is the Prince of Peace
- Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
- Jesus in India
- The Gospel of Barnabas
- An-Nisa 4:157
- Christianity, A Journey from Facts to Fiction
- Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and Jonah
- The Use of Spices in Jesus’ Burial
- Jesus Had No Claim on Divinity? (A Dialogue with an Ahmadi Muslim)
- Ahmed Deedat and Muslim Confusion
- Ahmed Deedat and the Claim that Jesus’ Disciples Were Not Eyewitnesses
- Ahmed Deedat and the Sign of Jonah
- Three Days and Three Nights
- Ahmed Deedat’s Death and a Warning from Jesus
Converts from Islam to Christianity